Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!!!

Hello people of the Internet!!!

It has been an incredibly long time since my last post and I suppose it will be even longer still, because this will not count....I do not think this post is long enough to count! 

I just wanted to start of 2015 by posting HAPPY NEW YEAR WORLD! 
It would be nice to definitely know that this year will be the best ever and everything will be perfect, but I do not believe anyone is that lucky! Still, despite inevitable highs and lows to come, I for one think it is time I start embracing life and all its imperfections!! I wish everyone laughter, love and general happiness. 

My advice, find something that helps you smile, even when the stress builds up. This is a difficult world to live in, there is no denying it, but all you need is family, friends and laughter. TV, FOOD, FILMS AND NATURE (I love animals) are much appreciated also. 

I am off to University in the latter half of the upcoming year...and you know what...BRING IT ON! I really need to enjoy Life more...hopefully 2015 will bring this! 

P.S I would like to make all those much loved New Year's resolutions...to exercise more...eat heathier....but being perfectly honest, all I see for the majority of January at least....is chocolate, my sofa and TV Shows.

The Woman In Black 2 and Into the Woods are being released also so...need I say more!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! May it be Perfectly Imperfect and an awesome adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment